ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN LIFE AND EXECUTIVE COACHING
by NOBLE MANHATTAN COACHING
For Those Who Know You Deserve the Best
You Opportunity for a New Career as a Professional Coach
with an International Qualification as a Life and Executive Coach
** ** **
Train as a Life and Executive Coach with Noble Manhattan:
Welcome to the Practitioner Coach Advanced Diploma Course
If you are new to coaching, this course is the ideal vehicle to achieve your coaching aspirations. You will engage in the development of fundamental knowledge together with the practical application and demonstration of essential coaching skills. Whatever your ultimate goal, the solid knowledge and skills base acquired through the Practitioner course is vital to any form or arena of coaching.
The course is split into several parts:
Part 1 – Distance Learning
Part 2 – Residential Experience
Part 3 – Master Class Program (NEW)
From January 2018 the already acclaimed Practitioner Coach Diploma (PCD) became even better
– it was enhanced with over 2000 GBP worth of additional tutor hours, more accreditation, webinars and master-classes
PCD provides you with over 420 hours of cutting-edge blended learning, sufficient for you to apply for accreditation as a Senior and Master Coach with IAPC&M and prepares you to be the best coach you can be, like no other.
What Will You Receive:
Part 1 – Distance Learning
You will receive by courier all the course materials that you will need for the course. This consists of
- A Student Portfolio – 2 course manuals, which contains all of the modules, and course work that you will need to work through
- A course instruction manual – This will guide you through the whole course and give you information on how to log your coaching work
- A book called Co-Active Coaching.
Book and Book Critique
The first part of the written work is to read the Co-Active Coaching book and write a book critique. The book critique is just your thoughts down on a couple of sheets of A4 and there is no real right or wrong answers it’s just your understanding of the book. etc.
Once the critique has been received back into the office for marking, once you have started working through about a third of the modules, and a 1/3 of the teleclasses we will then allocate you a mentor coach. This is a senior or master level coach. You will have 6+1 sessions with your mentor coach which can be taken at any time, each session lasts for 60 minutes. The mentor sessions are done over the telephone or you can get free calls on Skype. It is a bit like a role play exercise where you coach the mentor coach (they act as the client) and at the end of each session they’ll give you feedback on how well you did and areas where you need to improve. The mentor coach is like your driving instructor on the practical side.
There are 10 modules (+2 more in audio lectures only) on a variety of subjects such as:
- Questioning Skills
- Listening Skills
- Creating Rapport
- Building Self-esteem
- Goal setting
- Ethical Coaching
- And for each module you study there will be a couple of teleclasses or webinar’s that you need to listen too.
Teleclasses / recorded webinars
There are 14 teleclass topics to be done. Teleclasses are like a mini lecture over the telephone. This was before webinars platforms were available. The teleclasses / webinars tie in with the modules you are working through in your course material and could be on beliefs, ethics, questioning skills, listening skills etc.
You can find a rich library of over 200 hours of recorded teleclasses which our students have free access to at all times – available for you to listen to and study. This library is continually being enlarged and updated, by adding new audio lectures to it every month.
Live Monthly Webinars:
Depending on the language(s) you speak you may easily receive 3 to 5 live webinars per month – every single month! They are an excellent opportunity to speak with the Senior and Master Coaches who lead them and ask questions. And you receive a different topic on every webinar – this is 50 topics in one calendar year (and no less than 36 during the duration of your course). – The best part is that you will continue having access to this wealth of training and information not only during training, but also after your graduate – as part of the CPD support we provide for FREE to all our students with many of our courses.
During the webinars there will be other students on line and a chance for a questions and answers session at the end. If you cannot make the live call, don’t worry because all of the calls are recorded and archived, so there’s hundreds of calls that you can access at anytime you wish through our online members area.
There is 60 hours of practical coaching to be done. This can be done with friends, relatives, colleagues etc if you wish to, it’s entirely up to you, as long as people know that you’re not a qualified coach and it’s all done free of charge. We’ll also put you in touch with study buddies. These are other students that are on the course. You can also find your own by using our e-group, which is a special email system for all our students and coaches. With study buddies you can do reciprocal coaching with them, ask for help, gain tips and tricks, see what worked for others. Again, this can be done on Skype.
There are 3 reflective essays to be do and one final written assignment.
And when your mentor coach thinks you’re ready for it they’ll put you forward for a final practical skills assessment. The assessment works exactly the same way as a mentor session but instead of giving you feedback at the end you will be assessed on your performance.
Part 2 – 3 Day Residential
This is over a Friday, Saturday and Sunday and is fully inclusive. We pay for everything for you. You’re fully looked after from the moment you arrive. You will have your own room with a double bed which is en-suite, all meals are included, refreshments, elevenses etc etc – We do this for a reason. We don’t want people to worry about the little things like the cost of a sandwich or a cup of coffee.
We limit numbers on our residential course to about 25-30 students to about 6-8 trainers and staff. We limit numbers so people get the maximum benefits of the weekend.
The first day is very fast paced and upbeat. You will learn various different coaching techniques and practices and in the afternoon you will go off in twos and threes to practice these techniques.
The second day is taught by a master practitioner in N.L.P. (Neuro Linguistic Programming) trainer. That day is a lot deeper and slower paced and the trainer goes into overcoming limiting beliefs, time lines, eye accessing techniques etc.
The third day is taught by an experienced master coach and again is much faster paced with a lot of group exercises. You’ll learn a lot more coaching techniques and can really start to develop yourself as a coach.
You will really enjoy the residential experience and at the end of the weekend, you will find everyone switching telephone numbers and keeping in contact with people they got on really well with, as they can work with them for the rest of the course.
The residential can be taken at anytime during the course after you have:
– read the book and
-written the book critique
-completed a 1/3 of the modules and
-listened to 4 teleclasses.
The reason for the requirements is to ensure that all the students attending have the same base line knowledge and coaching skills.
We run the residential weekend every 2 to 3 months so you can just choose which one is best for you.
- Once you have attended one Residential, you may attend another for as many times as you want, anywhere in the world. The training is FREE, all you would have to cover is your accommodations and meals during the training.
Part 3 – Master Class Program with Coaching Supervision and Mentoring – 10 monthly classroom modules
– NEW – currently available only in Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Turkey, United Kingdom and now, Macedonia.
Our Supervised Coaching Master Class Program adds a whole new dimension to the already excellent course of study and coaching development
- It is considered the most comprehensive Group Supervision and Mentoring Program in Europe.
- It is designed specifically for Executive Coaching, Personal Coaching and Team Coaching Professionals.
- The Coaching Master Class group learning environment allows participants to develop executive master coaching and/or team master coaching skills at an individual pace.
- The Master Classes are a-full-day training, and run continuously once per month.
Length of Study
The whole course (outside the Masterclasses) takes about 360 hours, depending on your speed of learning and how fast you work will depend on how long it will take to complete. What we usually find is that if someone is doing 10-12 hours per week they can expect to get the course done in 9-12 months.
The course is designed to be fully flexible and is designed to fit around a full time job or family. You can work through the course a lot quicker if you want to but you can’t really expect to get the course done in less than 6 months.
- Upon completing the PCD course + Masterclasses you will receive the Advanced Practitioner Coach Diploma.
MORE GOOD NEWS – Additional support AVAILABLE:
- Apply for a scholarship – send your application form
- Acquire APL (Accreditation for Prior Learning) – Recognition of prior (coaching) training – Submit your papers
- Use a interest-free deferred payment plan (personalized in consultation with you) – discuss the best with our consultants
- Register in November 2018 and receive ADDITIONAL 20% Discount – for quick response – all you need to do is place a holding deposit, the rest you’ll work out later
- We are fully accredited with the IAPC&M (Level 7) – the International Authority of Professional Coaching and Mentoring http://coach-accreditation.services
- The course is endorsed with ILM – Institute of Leadership and Management.
- It is accredited by ICF – CCE – The International Coach Federation
- It is recommended by The Monarch Business School Switzerland
- And accredited by DANUBIUS University
This in effect makes the Practitioner Coach Diploma course the Program with the most international accreditations and recognitions of quality in the world.
One of the things that make us stand out from other companies is the support we offer not only while you are on the course but for life. We are still in touch with most of our coaches today and work with the closely.
- Support Groups – We run these on a monthly basis all over the UK, Ireland, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria and we keep developing. This is a great opportunity to meet like minded people in your local area, discuss the course/coaching, listen to speakers and have as a great social event.
If there is not one in your city, would you like to run one?
- Monthly Coaching Support webinars (free) – both during and after your training
- Return to Residential trainings – as students of Noble Manhattan you reserve the right to return as many times as you wish to attend these Residential trainings for free, (you only need to cover your accommodations, food and a very small admin fee – about 20 euro. )
- Members Area – designed for all NM students, Coaches and Associates to provide as much backup, help, care and support as you need. You will have access to hundreds of hours of downloadable teleclasses, past essays, helpful hints, details of support coaches and access to an online community so you can join study groups and talk with students/coaches worldwide.
- Marketing Advice – We can advise you on how to market yourself (niche marketing) and how to get your business started and the IT department can also design you a website at a very reasonable price.
Other Divisions of Noble Manhattan that students have to help and designed to raise a student’s profile:
- International Coaching News – “The Number One Magazine for Life and Business Coaching”
- International Coaching News is an online magazine created by leading figures in the coaching world. It has been developed to aid everyone in all areas of coaching and personal development; provide essential information for any practicing or future coach; and encourages visitors and subscribers to interact with us on general points of interest and suggestions.
- International Coaching News is a quarterly online magazine which caters to a person’s need for self-development. ICN also delivers the latest news about the coaching world where coaches, future coaches and subscribers are always updated. With ICN, one will have the chances to read different perspectives in coaching, how and why coaching is disparate from counseling and therapy, and the profit one can gain with coaching not only as a way for personal development but also as a business advantage.
- International Coach Radio
- Coach Radio International specialize in all aspects of Coaching and Personal and Professional Development for both Practitioners and Patrons, and is available to anyone who wishes to listen to professional Coaches and Therapists and Practitioners talking about a large range of topics from Life and Corporate Coaching to Nero Linguistic Programming, Thought Field Therapy and many more.
- With this backing, Coach Radio International is able to access a world wide database of existing Clients and Students to distribute to, ensuring our early success as a market leader in the provision of an Internet radio station specialising in Coaching and Personal and Professional Development.
- Coach Finder
- Designed to help coaches worldwide be listed and found easily, providing a full range of niches and their biographies
- E-book for coaches
- E-books for coaches is an initiative and idea created by Gerard O’Donovan, the owner and founder Of Noble Manhattan Coaching (noble-manhattan.com)
- Gerard has been at the forefront of the coaching industry for the last 15 years and has personally trained over 8000 men and women to be wonderful life coaches, executive coaches and corporate coaches.
- As part of his vision and quest to help coaches to be all that they can be, and to assist them both on the road to mastery within the profession and to build a large sustainable and financially rewarding practice, he wanted to create a site where coaches could easily access information that would be of huge interest and benefit to qualified coaches and student coaches alike. He wanted that information to be in an easily accessible format, therefore E books and very reasonably priced.
- The Coaching Blog
- Within this unique blog, you will come across thoughts and postings from the worlds’ leading thinkers in paying off payday loans debt consolidationin the financing, coaching, leadership, management, personal development and fulfilment world.
- The Coaching Bloghas been rated in the top 20 coaching/leadership in the world.
- Get Coaching leads and Why Coaching Works
- These two online platforms are designed to work together to provide student or existing coaches with a free quality product to gain clients. The use of these two platforms drive traffic and gather data of people that are interested in receiving coaching and puts them in contact with the coach.
- Business Building Day – How to build, grow and expand your coaching practice
- Noble Manhattan Coaching has provided all the tools, training and resources a student needs to become a successful coach.
- This day will take students step by step through ‘must know’ key points to show students how to create a coaching practice that not only survives – but thrives. It includes techniques and strategies that are explained in plain English, how to radically accelerate your business growth through networking and other methods. This one-day seminar is your front-row seat to master-level learning with Gerard.
For Additional Training Options with Noble Manhattan please check here: