Do you want to change your life and the lives of many others?
Do you want to learn how to empower others so that they can achieve extraordinary results?
Find out everything you need to know about becoming a Life or Corporate Coach!
We invite you to join us for this one day event that has already transformed the lives of hundreds of people. It is regarded by many as the most jam-packed informative day you will ever attend with regard to learning about being a life coach or corporate coach, and is a fully accredited and certificated training experience.
At many of our events it’s also a unique opportunity to meet the dynamic and inspirational Gerard O’Donovan, one of the leading authorities on Coaching and founder of Noble Manhattan Coaching.
* This is not a sales day *
You will not be asked to buy anything. You will not be asked to enlist, enrol, register, or sign-up to anything. It is purely an opportunity for you to gather as much information as you need about coaching, get any questions you might have answered and experience coaching for yourself.
We divide this day up into two stand-alone sections
The day is split into two parts. The morning section is presented by Gerard O’ Donovan and designed to answer all your questions about training to be a coach, how to get clients, how to earn an income, standards and accreditation in the coaching industry, current trends etc.
Lunch is provided and you’ll have an opportunity to meet informally with Gerard, other coaches and seminar participants.
The afternoon session is a highly interactive and informative coaching workshop where you will learn a coaching technique and experience coaching yourself. In the Bulgaria this is run by Katrin Prentice, an Accredited Senior Coach, a Trainer and Coach-Mentor.
Whether you want to run a full or part-time business, or simply take the skills back into the workplace, our Introductory Day is your chance to find out all about Life, Executive and Corporate Coaching.
On this wonderful day you will learn:
- What is a Life Coach?
- What is an executive coach, and what do they do?
- What is corporate coaching and workplace coaching?
- How Life Coaching can transform people’s lives
- The benefits of applying Life Coaching Skills in the home and work place
- What qualities and skills a prospective Life Coach needs to possess
- The training options available
- Find out why Noble Manhattan is the best provider of Life Coach Training
- The opportunity to become a self employed Life Coach
- Learn about the four key pillars of life coaching
- The application of the wheel of life
- The differences between coaching, counselling, therapy and training
- Listen to stories about how coaching has dramatically changed people’s lives
- Receive the most in-depth definition of coaching to date
- Understand true spiritual coaching, what it is, how it works and why it is taking the business world by storm
- Take away with you an up-to-date definition of spiritual coaching
- Learn about accreditation, and who the main governing bodies in the world are
- Find out about the International Institute Of Coaching (IIC)
- Learn how to build your client base
- Become familiar with the different and many ways of earning an income as a coach
- Learn about the many corporate coaching contracts that Noble Manhattan Coaching currently has and how you can benefit from these
- Understand how much you can earn as a coach, and how to charge
During the afternoon workshop you will:
- Get your hands on real coaching techniques
- Experience receiving coaching for yourself first-hand
- Obtain the full trainers pack for running and delivering a highly interactive coaching workshop
- Be given an income generating tool worth in excess of £250
Is Coaching for YOU?
Life Coaching is suited to people from all walks of life. Regardless of your previous knowledge or experience of the subject – whether you are a complete novice or experienced in a related profession – our course provides you with all the information and skills needed to equip you as a professional Life Coach.
We also trained people as a fully qualified corporate coach. You will also find out about this incredible program and get to meet some of the delivery team.
Provided that you have the desire and drive to do so, you can train to be a successful coach, and what is more, most of the training can be done from the convenience of your own home at times that suit you.
Ask yourself the following questions, and if the answers are YES, then coaching is for you!
- Do you like people?
- Are you a good listener?
- Do you feel that you have sensitivity and ability to build a good rapport with people?
- Do you feel able to encourage others?
- Would you feel a sense of reward, pride and pleasure in being part of another person’s success?
- Do you want to learn and grow?
- Do you want to make a positive difference to people’s lives?
- Do you want to achieve financial independence?
- Do you want to grow emotionally and spiritually as a person?
- Do you want to fulfil your destiny?
** ** **
If due to time or geographical constraints you are unable to attend one of these fantastic events we have two alternative options for you
If you are not able to travel to one of our Introduction To Coaching One Day seminars or attend a face to face Personal Introduction To Coaching Appointment, this is an ideal way to find out all you need to know about training to become a life or corporate coach from the comfort of your own home.
ATTEND A FACE-TO-FACE APPOINTMENT WITH AN EXPERIENCED COACH FOR AN INFORMAL AND PERSONAL INTRODUCTION TO COACHING
This provides you with an opportunity to meet with an experienced Coach for an informal and informative chat about coaching. It is ideal for those who want a more personal introduction to coaching or are not able to attend one of the seminar days.
You will have the opportunity to discuss coaching with a highly experienced Coach who has worked for many years in the field, plus get all your questions answered in this highly interactive afternoon.
TRAINING WITH NOBLE MANHATTAN
Every relationship should enhance the lives of both parties. When you commit to training and working with Noble Manhattan Coaching it is the beginning of a lifelong relationship.
In fact, I have to tell you we are a little bit like the Mafia ! 😉 we never let you go. Now, I mean that in a loving and caring way!
Not only will we train you with elegance and excellence, but when you are trained we will continue to look after you, take care of you, and support you in a multitude of ways.
That is why it is absolutely essential that you attend this day. So that you can find out more about the company that we hope you will want to build a fulfilling and lasting relationship with.
I look forward to meeting you!