Диплома За Екзекютив и Корпоративен Коуч
Структурата на програмата за обучение като корпоративен коуч е гъвкава и позволява на всеки нов студент да включи, когато е готов. Обучението е „смесено“ – тоест съдържа няколко разнообразни части –
1) част за самоподготовка – включва учебници, аудио лекции, работа с ментор, задължителни четива, писмени работи, участие в групи за съвместно учени, и прочие;
2) присъствена част „Резиденшъл“ – тридневен уикенд ритрийт, за който има четвърти отделен учебник, води се от мастър коучове, и абсолютно вдига и надгражда над това, което сте преминала в частта за самоподготовка – тази присъствена част можете да посещавате колкото пъти желаете, без да се заплаща обучението повторно;
3) Коучинг Мастър Клас – месечни целодневни присъствени обучения с практическа насока – упражнения в група, менторство и супервизия – 10 модула – вижте графика тук: https://coaching-in-bulgaria.com/masterclasses/
4) месечни уебинари – водим 5 уебинара на месец за нашите студенти – или 50 на година, с нова инфорация, опресняваша информация и личностно и професионално консултиране на студентите ни – това е на разположение както по време на обучението, така и подарено като безвъзмездна постоянна подкрепа CPD за нашите студенти и след вашето дипломиране – графикът е на нашата ФБ страничка тук: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Noble-Manhattan-Bulgaria-363145003698997/events/ – 50 CPD часа на година
5) също така имате на разположение и месечните срещи на Софийската Коучинг Съпорт Група и цялата програма, която тя предлага като подкрепа. https://www.facebook.com/pg/SofiaCoachingCommunity/events/ – годишното членството в София Коучинг ви носи допътлнителни 20 CPD часа на година.
Ние се грижим за вас не само по време на обучението ви, но и след него.
За да започнете своето обучение по програмата за корпоративен коучинг, свържете се с нас сега:
Програмата се води на английски език, от акредитирани Master and Fellow коучове.
- Продължителност: Ядрото на програмата е 250 часа, и средно може да се премине в рамките на 9 или 10 месеца. С допълнителните уебинарни занятия, и мастъркласовете, и срещите на съпорт групата, които сумарно надхвърлят 150 часа, на практика получавате задълбочена програма от над 400 часа.
- Получавате и постоянна подкрепа, CPD, и надграждане и след дипломирането си, без да се налага да продължавате да плащате за допълнителни нива и модули. Става въпрос за постоянна подкрепа от над 90 CPD часа всяка година, които можете безплатно и свободно да добавяте към квалификацията си, както и да посещавате безплатно 3-дневния Резиденшъл Уикенд по програмата – колкото пъти желаете, къдете и да се провежда на планетата.
- Програмата е акредитирана на Ниво 7 от две независими акредитиращи органи – IAPC&M и ILM – това е най-високата акредитация в индустрията.
Executive and Corporate Coach Diploma
(optional ILM Executive and Corporate Coach Award)
This course aims to provide practicing senior leaders/managers (or those working in a training and development role) with the knowledge, skills and confidence to perform effectively as coaches as part of their normal work role.
It is also ideal for those who have their own coaching business and wish to work in the corporate arena with executives, managers and team leaders.
Before Joining Requirements for Applicants:
A working knowledge and demonstrable practice of coaching techniques is a prerequisite for this course.
Applicants must also possess knowledge and experience of the business world.
You must have completed the Practitioner Coach Diploma or another coaching course of equivalent standard and quality
- To develop a deep, practical understanding of coaching in organizations
- To learn coaching tools and ethics applicable to the business environment.
- To practise and apply coaching techniques
- To develop and implement great coaching skills
Understand the Arena
You will commence your studies by undertaking a good overview of coaching in the workplace. You will look at methods, models and tools, business coaching, executive coaching, the manager as coach, and team coaching.
You will learn a practical step-by-step approach that supports your understanding and development as a coach in the business and corporate environment.
In addition you will look at a practical approach to the world of leadership and what it takes to be a competent coach of leaders. You will explore material that considers the individual and what it takes for them to perform better within their organisations, and explores the relationship between the day-to-day behaviour of leaders and what might be the psychological “drivers” that underpin these behaviours.
Explore the Issues
Having established a good foundation of knowledge of coaching in the workplace, you will focus on 4 main areas which are prevalent in the business environment. Produced in self study format, these highly interactive modules are designed to consolidate and increase your learning whilst offering the flexibility and portability to facilitate learning that fits around your existing lifestyle and business commitments. You will select two of these for further research.
Definitions of Executive Coaching / Coaching models / Core competencies / Managing the Executive Coaching process / Return on investment.
The process for coaching teams / Outlining profiling systems to use in team coaching situations / Modelling characteristics and behaviours of high performance teams / Developing your team coaching skills.
Qualities and behaviours of leadership / Leadership skills for the Coach / Developing leadership strategies / Coaching skills for leaders.
Organisational Culture and Managing Change
Types and causes of change / Life cycle of typical change initiatives / The need for coaching interventions and opportunities / Analysis, recognition and implementation tools for coaches to support organisational change.
Acquire Knowledge and Know How
Verbal tuition will be provided via a comprehensive range of teleclasses which cover the following subjects:
- The ABC Model
- Corporate Coaching Competencies
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Building Vision
- Team Coaching
- Developing Workplace Culture
- Managing Change
- Global Working or Global Working & Cultural Difference
- Managing Conflict
- Diversity and Human Difference
You can listen to these sessions online or downloaded onto your MP3 player for convenient, portable studying.
Develop Your Skills
Already, you will be familiar with all the basic coaching skills, and will now start working one-to-one with your dedicated Corporate Mentor Coach to develop them in the context of coaching in the workplace. During each of the four one-hour sessions your corporate mentor coach will act as your client (for some of the time) whilst you continue to develop your coaching skills for the business and corporate environment by addressing issues common to that arena. You will be provided with thorough feedback and guidance on the progression of your skills.
As part of the Diploma programme you are provided with telephone-based supervision with a specialist supervisor coach. This aims to develop a working relationship which promotes your professional growth as a coach – with the supervisor’s role being to reflect back to you where they perceive possible or actual unconscious processes or where your professional approach can be strengthened.
Enjoy an Intense Learning Experience
3 Day Residential Weekend
The intensive, comprehensive and highly interactive 3 day residential workshop gives you the theory, demonstration and practise of Corporate Coaching skills in a safe and secure environment. Under the guidance of fully experienced Coaches and Tutors you participate in themed training sessions where every opportunity is taken to put theory into practise through a series of individual, syndicate and group activities.
Noble Manhattan’s preferred study centres are chosen with care and consideration. Our professional approach and considerable experience has shown that for our students to get the very best training, the environment must not only be conducive good learning but to also reflect the importance of the training undertaken.
Study centres that maximise the learning process and reflect the standards of our training include Eynsham HallEynsham Hall in Oxford. It is a premier training centre that meets the NM’s stringent requirements. The Hall, set in superb landscaped gardens, nestles in some of the UK’s most beautiful countryside and is within easy reach of the M40. When you visit for the first time you will be inspired by its breathtaking beauty and immediately feel refreshed and energised.
First class cuisine and private rooms with en-suite facilities ensure delegates enjoy the learning experience in a comfortable, relaxed and friendly environment where customer service is paramount.
Covered by the residential and its supporting notes:
- ABC: working with the 3-D model
- Being a Coach
- Building a Coaching Practice
- Coach as Catalyst
- Coaching Clients Who Need to Manage Change
- Coaching and Managing Politics in the Workplace
- Coaching Masterclass
- Coaching Perspectives and Frameworks
- Coaching Practice and Feedback (peers and faculty)
- Coaching Review and Audit
- Corporate Coaching Competencies
- Leadership Coaching: Competencies Models and Perspectives Role of the Leadership Coach
- Ethical Practice
- Multiple Perspectives
If you would like to listen to an in-depth recording giving a full overview and explanation of “Life as a Corporate and Executive Coach” then please access the recording through the form below. In this wonderful recording Gerard interviews two of Europe’s top Executive and Corporate Coaches David Miskimin and David Wilson.
During the interview Gerard gives answers to the following questions
- What are companies looking for in the market today in terms of qualification from coaches
- How important is it that coaches have an internationally recognised qualification
- In your experience how important is the ILM levels five and seven qualification
- What sort of experience will our students have when they come on our executive and corporate programme
- How does our programe in your opinion and experience differ from some others on the market
- What are the likely scenarios that coaches will meet when working within the corporate world, and how does our course prepare them for those
- What level of experience or knowledge do you think students should have before they come on our executive and corporate diploma course when a company takes on the services of a professional coach what benefits will they get in terms of ROI
- In terms of income, what can executive and corporate coach’s command in the marketplace today