Диплома За Екзекютив и Корпоративен Коуч
Структурата на програмата за обучение като корпоративен коуч е гъвкава и позволява на всеки нов студент да включи, когато е готов. Обучението е „смесено“ – тоест съдържа няколко разнообразни части –
1) част за самоподготовка – включва учебници, аудио лекции, работа с ментор, задължителни четива, писмени работи, участие в групи за съвместно учени, и прочие;
2) присъствена част „Резиденшъл“ – тридневен уикенд ритрийт, за който има четвърти отделен учебник, води се от мастър коучове, и абсолютно вдига и надгражда над това, което сте преминала в частта за самоподготовка – тази присъствена част можете да посещавате колкото пъти желаете, без да се заплаща обучението повторно;
3) Коучинг Мастър Клас – месечни целодневни присъствени обучения с практическа насока – упражнения в група, менторство и супервизия – 10 модула – вижте графика тук: https://coaching-in-bulgaria.com/masterclasses/
4) месечни уебинари – водим 5 уебинара на месец за нашите студенти – или 50 на година, с нова инфорация, опресняваша информация и личностно и професионално консултиране на студентите ни – това е на разположение както по време на обучението, така и подарено като безвъзмездна постоянна подкрепа CPD за нашите студенти и след вашето дипломиране – графикът е на нашата ФБ страничка тук: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Noble-Manhattan-Bulgaria-363145003698997/events/ – 50 CPD часа на година
5) също така имате на разположение и месечните срещи на Софийската Коучинг Съпорт Група и цялата програма, която тя предлага като подкрепа. https://www.facebook.com/pg/SofiaCoachingCommunity/events/ – годишното членството в София Коучинг ви носи допътлнителни 20 CPD часа на година.
Ние се грижим за вас не само по време на обучението ви, но и след него.
За да започнете своето обучение по програмата за корпоративен коучинг, свържете се с нас сега:
Програмата се води на английски език, от акредитирани Master and Fellow коучове.
- Продължителност: Ядрото на програмата е 250 часа, и средно може да се премине в рамките на 9 или 10 месеца. С допълнителните уебинарни занятия, и мастъркласовете, и срещите на съпорт групата, които сумарно надхвърлят 150 часа, на практика получавате задълбочена програма от над 400 часа.
- Получавате и постоянна подкрепа, CPD, и надграждане и след дипломирането си, без да се налага да продължавате да плащате за допълнителни нива и модули. Става въпрос за постоянна подкрепа от над 90 CPD часа всяка година, които можете безплатно и свободно да добавяте към квалификацията си, както и да посещавате безплатно 3-дневния Резиденшъл Уикенд по програмата – колкото пъти желаете, къдете и да се провежда на планетата.
- Програмата е акредитирана на Ниво 7 от два независими акредитиращи органи – IAPC&M и ILM – това е най-високата акредитация в индустрията.
Executive and Corporate Coach Diploma
(optional ILM Executive and Corporate Coach Award)
This course aims to provide practicing senior leaders/managers (or those working in a training and development role) with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to perform effectively as coaches as part of their normal work role.
It is also ideal for those who have their own coaching business and wish to work in the corporate arena with executives, managers, and team leaders.
Before Joining Requirements for Applicants:
Working knowledge and demonstrable practice of coaching techniques is a prerequisite for this course.
Applicants must also possess knowledge and experience of the business world.
You must have completed the Practitioner Coach Diploma or another coaching course of equivalent standard and quality
- To develop a deep, practical understanding of coaching in organizations
- To learn coaching tools and ethics applicable to the business environment.
- To practice and apply coaching techniques
- To develop and implement great coaching skills
Understand the Arena
You will commence your studies by undertaking a good overview of coaching in the workplace. You will look at methods, models, and tools, business coaching, executive coaching, the manager as coach, and team coaching.
You will learn a practical step-by-step approach that supports your understanding and development as a coach in the business and corporate environment.
In addition, you will look at a practical approach to the world of leadership and what it takes to be a competent coach of leaders. You will explore material that considers the individual and what it takes for them to perform better within their organizations, and explore the relationship between the day-to-day behavior of leaders and what might be the psychological “drivers” that underpin these behaviors.
Explore the Issues
Having established a good foundation of knowledge of coaching in the workplace, you will focus on 4 main areas which are prevalent in the business environment. Produced in a self-study format, these highly interactive modules are designed to consolidate and increase your learning whilst offering the flexibility and portability to facilitate learning that fits around your existing lifestyle and business commitments. You will select two of these for further research.
Definitions of Executive Coaching / Coaching models / Core competencies / Managing the Executive Coaching process / Return on investment.
The process for coaching teams / Outlining profiling systems to use in team coaching situations / Modelling characteristics and behaviors of high-performance teams / Developing your team coaching skills.
Qualities and behaviors of leadership / Leadership skills for the Coach / Developing leadership strategies / Coaching skills for leaders.
Organisational Culture and Managing Change
Types and causes of change / Life cycle of typical change initiatives / The need for coaching interventions and opportunities / Analysis, recognition, and implementation tools for coaches to support organizational change.
Acquire Knowledge and Know-How
Verbal tuition will be provided via a comprehensive range of teleclasses which cover the following subjects:
- The ABC Model
- Corporate Coaching Competencies
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Building Vision
- Team Coaching
- Developing Workplace Culture
- Managing Change
- Global Working or Global Working & Cultural Difference
- Managing Conflict
- Diversity and Human Difference
You can listen to these sessions online or download them onto your MP3 player for convenient, portable studying.
Develop Your Skills
Already, you will be familiar with all the basic coaching skills, and will now start working one-to-one with your dedicated Corporate Mentor Coach to develop them in the context of coaching in the workplace. During each of the four one-hour sessions, your corporate mentor coach will act as your client (for some of the time) whilst you continue to develop your coaching skills for the business and corporate environment by addressing issues common to that arena. You will be provided with thorough feedback and guidance on the progression of your skills.
As part of the Diploma program, you are provided with telephone-based supervision with a specialist supervisor coach. This aims to develop a working relationship that promotes your professional growth as a coach – with the supervisor’s role being to reflect back to you where they perceive possible or actual unconscious processes or where your professional approach can be strengthened.
Enjoy an Intense Learning Experience
3 Day Residential Weekend
The intensive, comprehensive, and highly interactive 3-day residential workshop gives you the theory, demonstration, and practice of Corporate Coaching skills in a safe and secure environment. Under the guidance of fully experienced Coaches and Tutors, you participate in themed training sessions where every opportunity is taken to put theory into practice through a series of individual, syndicate, and group activities.
Noble Manhattan’s preferred study centers are chosen with care and consideration. Our professional approach and considerable experience have shown that for our students to get the very best training, the environment must not only be conducive to good learning but also reflect the importance of the training undertaken.
Study centers that maximize the learning process and reflect the standards of our training include Eynsham HallEynsham Hall in Oxford. It is a premier training center that meets the NM’s stringent requirements. The Hall, set in superb landscaped gardens, nestles in some of the UK’s most beautiful countryside and is within easy reach of the M40. When you visit for the first time you will be inspired by its breathtaking beauty and immediately feel refreshed and energized.
First-class cuisine and private rooms with en-suite facilities ensure delegates enjoy the learning experience in a comfortable, relaxed and friendly environment where customer service is paramount.
Topics Covered by the Residential and its supporting notes:
- ABC: working with the 3-D model
- Being a Coach
- Building a Coaching Practice
- Coach as Catalyst
- Coaching Clients Who Need to Manage Change
- Coaching and Managing Politics in the Workplace
- Coaching Masterclass
- Coaching Perspectives and Frameworks
- Coaching Practice and Feedback (peers and faculty)
- Coaching Review and Audit
- Corporate Coaching Competencies
- Leadership Coaching: Competencies Models and Perspectives Role of the Leadership Coach
- Ethical Practice
- Multiple Perspectives