COMPREHENSIVE GROUP SUPERVISION AND MENTORING PROGRAMS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR PROFESSIONALS IN THE PERSONAL, EXECUTIVE AND TEAM COACHING ARENAS AND FOR THOSE ENGAGED IN INDIVIDUAL COACHING
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass, offered exclusively through Noble Manhattan Coaching, under the direction of founder Gerard O’Donovan, offers group supervision / coach co-training in a collaborative learning environment.
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass group learning environment allows participants to develop executive master coaching and/or team master coaching skills at an individual pace.
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass replicates the actual structure and process of real-life coaching for the purposes of individual benefit, efficient team work, goal achievement and problem solving. To ensure accurate representation of the true coaching relationship, classes are offered on a ten day cycle, once a month over a 365-day period.
This program’s comprehensive training, mentoring and learning process is advantageous both personally and professionally, taking into account all prospective executive and team coaching interpersonal boundaries as they occur within a team learning setting.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass develops coaching practitioner expertise in three main areas:
- Increased understanding and competencies in individual one-to-one personal coaching
- Core competencies in comprehensive executive coaching, based upon professionalism, creativity and coaching satisfaction
- A deeper understanding of what is needed to enhance sales and marketing, create products, access the most innovative success strategies, develop a keener “business sense”, immerse in today’s networking systems and collaborate with colleagues in an effort to write, get published, etc.
Based upon these areas of study, the comprehensive Supervised Coaching Masterclass serves as a “network of knowledge”, carefully mentoring each individual to expand his or her coaching skills.
Through practice, repetition and modeling, coaches learn the necessary practical and operational skills, amid a cooperative peer environment.
Participants enjoy challenging themselves, questioning accepted beliefs and benefiting from personal development and stimulation, as they confront each others differences and gain a greater understanding of individual diversity.
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass applies multiple applications to the strategic practice of coaching, refusing to limit individuals or groups to the use of any specific theoretical or conceptual field. If one wishes to gain additional training, Noble Manhattan offers an excellent range of courses in Coaching , Neuro-Linguistic Programming and more, including:-
Practitioner Coach Certificate
Practitioner Coach Diploma
Executive and Corporate Coach Diploma
Executive and Corporate Coach Advanced Diploma
For those who have not yet acquired foundational coach training but are perhaps involved in managing others this course still represents a safe environment in which one can develop a wealth of skills, tools and techniques to enhance ones existing skill set.
CODE OF ETHICS
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass aims to meet these goals:
- Each participant’s work and any reference to past or present clients will remain in strict confidence.
- The Coaching Masterclass, within its comprehensive supervision, training and mentoring strictly follows the code of ethics for coaching professions as outlined by the International Institute of Coaching and the International Coaching Federation
WHO IS THE ORGANIZATION BEHIND THIS PROGRAM?
Noble Manhattan Coaching administers and manages The Supervised Coaching Masterclass. Noble Manhattan Coaching is a highly respected UK coaching organization, founded in 1993, offering life coach training, corporate coach training, career development, life coaching, self motivation, and life coaching courses. Noble Manhattan Coaching has its international administration center in Weymouth, on the south coast of the UK, and currently trades via a comprehensive and extensive faculty spanning 26 countries throughout Europe, America, Asia, Australasia and Africa.
MODE OF OPERATION
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass is purposely designed to evolve in accordance with the process of comprehensive executive coaching and the needs of its supervision and mentoring groups. Groups established by the Supervised Coaching Masterclass are classed as ‘semi-open’, meaning:
- Participants commit to a ten-day cycle, and can commit further to five-day supple mental training periods as often as desired. The ten-day cycle incorporates one day each month over 365 days. The training calendar is published in advance.
- The Supervised Coaching Masterclass limits class size to approximately fifteen participants.
- Members collaborate to define how the group operates, and to determine the rules by which group processes operate. Daily organization centers on ongoing, evolving professional development to achieve core competencies in personal, executive and team coaching.
- The maturity of the group
- The emergence of innovative objectives
- The inclusion of new members
- The characterization of emerging work models
- Other imperatives germane to coach training
All members voluntarily and collectively share responsibility for management of the mentoring and supervision sessions, facilitated by experienced group leaders. These may include:
- Determining the work location Highlighting issues related to supervision
- Defining and solving these issues while openly and enthusiastically sharing opinions and outlooks for future expansion and enhancement
- Judiciously co-managing group processes for the day and overall Moderating and/or coaching cooperatively to enhance the group’s processes.
Each participant involved in personal, team or executive coaching or consulting is responsible for the individual process of learning, including:
- The concentration, pace and content of individual work
- Recommending real-life coaching scenarios suitable to group supervision and mentoring
- Grasping individual conclusions following supervision and mentoring sequences
- Application of the program’s systematic approach, appropriate to a comprehensive coaching practice.
- The unearthing of abundant options for individual coaching practice development in executive and team coaching scenarios.
We invite each participant to engage fully in the consequences of his or her insights and communication, for the purpose of comprehensively expressing individual training needs and professional choices. Additionally, we encourage each participant to actively engage in the program’s comprehensive process of ‘co-management’ for the assurance of superior performance and with respect to member responsibilities as they relate to operating principles recommended by a group mentor and/or a supervisor and concurrently validated by every participating team member.
NOTE: The Supervised Coaching Masterclass is not a therapeutic program. Participants are strongly encouraged to seek the appropriate environment to access psychological and/or personal support.
Operating principles of The Supervised Coaching Masterclass are based on a mutual synergistic environment of group learning that includes deep analysis and integration. A systematic approach allows the synchronized assimilation of group work on various levels, creating effective diagnostic and developmental tools that can:
- Address and help to solve real-life executive or team coaching problems proposed by participants,
- Recommend tactical options to be applied in the participant’s future practice,
- Convey future options for today, helping the participant clarify the problem outlined in the executive or team coaching real-life scenario,
- Serve as a metaphor of a “learning team” within peer relationships, allowing insights into the operating process of The Supervised Coaching Masterclass and guaranteeing future evolution of the course,
- Be applied to the group supervisor’s recommendations for supervision, mentoring, training and modeling while searching for innovative options for the future of the coaching profession executive and team coaching best practices
THE SIGNIFICANCE OF TEAM COACHING
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass group has been developed to serve as a lucid teaching ‘whole’ which evolves over time; in other words, a team coaching environment wherein exploration, modeling and personal development can be achieved via a comprehensive collective process that continues to grow and change.
- The examination, education and wisdom of varied approaches and techniques to arrive at innovative executive and team coaching best practices
- Abundant prospects for executive and team coaching supervision, mentoring and training, to ensure each participant grows and flourishes professionally.
ETHICS AND MORALS IN THE WORLD OF COACHING
At some point during each day there will be a section devoted to discussing a weighty ethical or moral issue related to coaching. We will immerse ourselves fully in difficult subjects such as:
- Should someone be coached if they are also receiving therapy?
- How do you coach someone who has been sexually abused?
- Do you coach children, if so how?
- How would you coach someone suffering from clinical depression, and should you?
Thereby enabling the delegates of this Masterclass to become better and more professional coaches.
To learn more about class dates and locations, or to register for the next available class, please contact Noble Manhattan Bulgaria at Bulgaria@Noble-manhattan.com , or call +359 876 426 929.
SCHEDULE of MASTERCLASSES
On the Second Saturday of every month
(unless otherwise specified)
January, 2018 – vacation
August 2017 – vacation
February 10, 2017
September 08, 2017
March 17, 2017
October 13, 2017
April 14, 2017
November 10, 2017
May 12, 2017
December 08, 2017
June 09, 2017
January 2019 – vacation
July 14, 2017
February 10, 2019
Tuition Fee: 2300 EUR+vat